This output is part of the resources that Librarians will have available to them when teaching 3D Printing to library users. It will help them be more proficient in implementing the new 3D Printing training curriculum and fostering the professional development of all stakeholders.
This resource will guide the future training of Library staff in the area of 3D printing.
The Guide contains information about:
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Context of 3D Printing
- 3D Printing and Intellectual Property Regulation: A Law and Economics Perspective
- Industrial 3D Printing
- Patent Protection
- Personal 3D Printing
- Protection Strategies
- 3D Printers and Printing Processes
- 3D Designs
- Open Source 3D Printing
- Copyright Implications of 3D Scanning
- Digital Rights Management Tools for 3D Printing